- A good level in fields of science, mathematics and the social sciences.
- IT skills.
- A good command of spoken and written language.
- The ability to relate to and interact with children to promote qualitative changes that enable them to live in a changing society.
- The motivation to participate in group processes.
- An interest in the teaching and learning processes.
- An awareness of individual differences.
The Inter-university Council of Catalonia (CIC) is the body that coordinates the university system in Catalonia. It acts as an advisory body for the Government of Catalonia in university-related matters. It is made up of representatives from all the state and private universities in Catalonia.
The coordination of the University’s admissions process is a strategic priority of the Catalan Inter-university Council (CIC), which seeks to ensure that secondary school and mature students are able to access universities through a process that respects the principles of public access, equality, merit and capacity. It likewise seeks to guarantee equal opportunities in the allocation of places to students.
The University of Lleida has also set up an Orientation, Information and Advice Programme for future students, university students, parents and teachers. It undertakes the following initiatives:
- Presentation of studies and university activities through informative leaflets distributed to high schools, conferences, academic orientation activities and presentations on the UdL’s faculties and schools.
- Activities to motivate potential students to embark on a university career.
- Visits to the University of Lleida (open days and specific visits).
- Workshops for secondary school students.
The ways of access to the Degree, as the previous studies are:
- Students with PAU and similar
- Students with upper technical title of professional training
- Students with foreign studies
- Titled university and similar
- Students with the proof of access for main of 25 years
- Students with the proof of access for main of 45 years
Personal Aptitude Tests (PAP)
To access the Degree in Early Childhood Education / Degree in Primary Education / the double degree Degree in Early Childhood Education and Degree in Primary Education, you must pass the personal aptitude tests established in each of the two degrees:
Agreement of 30 January 2014 of the Board of the Interuniversity Council of Catalonia establishing the requirements for access to degrees in infant and primary education, with all their denominations. In order to access the master's degrees in primary education, it will be necessary to pass a personal aptitude test (PAP), coordinated by the Interuniversity Council of Catalonia, the aim of which will be to assess the knowledge, skills and competencies that are considered essential for to be able to successfully develop the training activities of the curriculum. Where applicable, students must also have passed the university entrance exams (PAU).
The PAP will be established in accordance with the criteria set by the Board of the Interuniversity Council of Catalonia. The university will entrust the coordination of this PAP to the offices of the Secretariat of the Interuniversity Council of Catalonia (CIC), which are responsible for the management of university entrance exams (PAU) and the management of access to the university. university.
The calendar and conditions for the pre-registration and performance of the tests, a detailed description of their content and the evaluation criteria will be published annually, taking care to organize them in such a way as to guarantee full respect. to the principles of equality, merit and capacity. ”
Validation of CFGS credits
La profesión para la que se capacita a las personas graduadas una vez obtenido el título es la de Maestro/a en Educación Infantil (ORDEN ECI/3854/2007).
The responsibilities of Early Childhood Education teachers include different fields: educational action with each student, the class group, the educational center, the family, the community and the educational administration. The areas of work are:
- Teaching in educational centers with boys and girls from 0 to 3 years old and from 3 to 6 years old.
- Early childhood care services and programs aimed at supporting the family, family spaces and mother-and-child programs.
- Leisure and cultural services, such as playrooms and children's libraries, among others.
- Elaboration of educational materials.
- Shelter centers for children and young people supervised by the Administration.
- Educational support services at school.
- Self-employment in complementary educational services.
Rules and Regulations
Adacemic Rules and Regulations
Transfer Rules: Article 9 of the Academic Rules